Pick up any of your favourite tech giant business owners, all of them would definitely say that Programing is something everyone should learn. For anyone who has taken a class of programming and has basic idea of it would definitely suggest their friends to learn it to. It is hard to not emphasise on the importance of programing to us daily users of computers. But, where to start?
There are a lot of programing languages and software to help. This gets people confused. But in reality, most programing languages are very similar, knowing one eases you into learning a new one. The difference lies on the type of programs or software you’d be making. And the software is basically a platform where you can write your code so as to programme something on your computer to perform a specific task. The different software differ on the languages, features and the sorts. Wouldn’t it be nice to get all of this in one place?
I present you with Codelobster IDE. This is a software available in the market and selling. Codelobster acts as your best friend whenever you are to code something. It enables you to edit codes in PHP, HTML, CSS, Java Script; it also provides you with hints and guesses accurately what you are coding and suggests accordingly so that you do not have to type much.
The newest version available on the internet enables you to get the context of any code with the click of a button. The build-in debugger allows you to run your scripts line by line, moving in the proper sequence of execution. You can monitor all the loops, values of the variables and put check points while executing the script.
Useful functions and features of Codelobster IDE:
- A new highlighting scheme so that one does not have to sit and count through the number of parenthesis used or tags or question marks. And even if you do end up missing a couple of parenthesis, the editor will take care of your code.
- To ease the work of a programmer, Codelobster highlights each section and paragraph of code to easily differentiate them. You can select or collapse snippets of codes too. It makes it easier to navigate through the code once the editor does its job. It literally builds up the structure of your code if you are working on a PHP project.
- For the users, 17 user interface languages have been added so to make it usable throughout the globe. The list includes languages like English, German, Russian, Spanish, French and others.
- Many face problems if they usually use different computers with different Operating System while working on one project. To take care of such problems, Codelobster made a program that runs on multiple OS like Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS, Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian.
One can avail even more exciting and helpful features with the professional version of Codelobster IDE.
For example, one has the opportunity to work with projects on a remote server with use of the built-in FTP client with the professional version of Codelobster. The remote access feature is not restricted to use, you can freely access files and edit code. And it is all safe and secure.
In addition the professional version includes an extensive set of plug-ins:
- It provides the user with a large set of extensions that help in working with PHP frameworks like, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Laravel, Phalcon, Smarty, Symfony, Twig and Yii plug-ins.
- Plugins for working with the most popular CMS – Drupal, Joomla, Magento and WordPress.
All these features are covered in three versions of the software. There is a free version of the software which covers most of the features we talked about. There is a Lite version that is very useful to people who code and have small projects. And there is a professional version that includes all the features.
With such amazing features, compact size, interactive user interphase, and good support, Codelobster seems to be a program much better to use than its competitors. It works flawlessly and does not snag or lag, doesn’t even hang.
Well, in conclusion all I can say or add is that use Codelobster IDE. If you are a person who codes, use it for your job. If you do not code, learn how to then use this program. The only thing to suggest here is, use Codelobster for all your work.