Karaoke is always fun to do, especially if you have friends and families around. Singing your favorite song along with them is sure to be an enjoyable experience. Thankfully, you can find lots of karaoke apps that let you do karaoke with people online. Amongst them, there’s one popular app named Starmaker.
So, have you heard about Starmaker before?
Starmaker is considered a popular singing app with the feature of creating a karaoke room where users can do karaoke together with millions of other users worldwide. Doing karaoke will be much more fun now, knowing that you can basically meet anybody who you can consider as your duo.
To download videos or songs from Starmakert, you can use the Starmaker Song Downloader, and here’s how to use it:
How to Use It on Mobile Phone
As you may expect, Starmaker is indeed filled with lots of song choices. To download them, you need to use the downloader that may let you download all the songs available on this platform.
To use the online video downloader on mobile phones, follow these simple steps:
- Select any songs or videos you want to download
- Copy the links of the songs or videos by clicking Share and then Copy Links
- And then, go to Starmaker Downloader
- Now paste or enter the link you just copied in the available box
- See the preview first, and check whether it’s the correct file or not
- Click the Download button to save the particular song or video, which available right at the bottom of the preview box
- After you click the button, wait for the download process that will run in the background
- Check your Download folder after the process is finished
How to Use It on Desktop
Since the Starmaker app isn’t available for Desktop, you need to install an emulator to simulate the Android OS. To do that, you can select any emulators you want from the market and install the Starmaker app on the PlayStore. However, you may experience ups and downs when you’re using the emulator because sometimes it can be pretty hardware-extensive.
Now moving to the process of using the downloader, you can use the same methods as above after successfully installing the Starmaker app on the Android emulator. To be precise, follow these steps:
- Open the Starmaker app in the Android emulator
- Select any videos or songs you want to download
- Click Share, and continue by clicking Copy Link
- Open the website to access the downloader, and paste the link there
- See the preview first
- Click the download button
- Enjoy the file!
As you can see, the methods are as simple as they can be. By downloading the songs or videos from Starmaker, it’s now possible to enjoy all of them while staying offline. You can either play the song to do your own karaoke or blast it through your speaker if you want to do karaoke with friends. No matter what it is, both the Starmaker and its downloader will make your karaoke experience even better.
If you have other opinions or recommendations, feel free to give your input in the comment section below. See you later!