Do you suspect illegal activity in your area or even your own home? If so, it’s certainly better to be safe than sorry. That means it’s time to get yourself proper surveillance equipment so the culprits can be brought to justice. Surveillance services can help you out in such a situation, with mobile, static, electronic, GPS tracking surveillance, counter-surveillance, and lots more available.
However, before you turn to the experts, there are measures you can try yourself to see what can be uncovered. The first step is installing surveillance cameras and getting the right application to view it on your phone. Let’s look at some of the best home security apps that you should try.
This application is compatible with Android as well as iOS devices and has been proven to be very effective. Using Ivideon, you can send audio recordings online. With an internet connection, live streaming is possible from any device. Whatever the camera records, you can access it, save it, and recover the storage.
- Live streaming on any device when connected to the internet.
- Audio can be sent back online.
- Data can be saved on cloud storage
- The application is known to shut down occasionally without warning.
Reolink is one of the most recognized and efficient applications. The app allows you to watch live footage that your surveillance camera is recording, anywhere and anytime. Currently, the application is used by 2.5 million users globally and is known for its efficiency and ease of use.
- It allows a super HD view of 4-5 megapixels.
- Excellent night vision for a distance of up to 190 feet.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Trigger-alerts when motion is detected.
- This application is only compatible with its security systems.
A very user-friendly application for home security and surveillance. Alfred’s simple interface requires no complicated signups or logins and the design is very easy to navigate.
- Aesthetic design
- Is known to shut down occasionally.
i-Security is ideal for use on android devices. A range of different surveillance cameras can be connected with this application to present live videos via 3G or 4G internet.
- You can screenshot pictures from the live video stream to use as evidence against perpetrators for any crime.
- You can convert your computer into a surveillance system.
- It is known to close down on its own occasionally.
- When the computer sleeps, the surveillance system and the application will shut down automatically.
With this application, you can convert your old iOS device into a surveillance camera for your home security. The app allows you to keep check over your house from wherever you are. It also gives notifications and trigger alerts.
- With Presence, you can reuse your old iOS devices for your home security system.
- Trigger alerts are given whenever motion is detected.
- It is compatible with some devices.
- It is sometimes slow to start.
With these mobile applications for your home surveillance systems, you can easily convert your mobile phones into security devices and keep a check on any illegal activity. Simply take your pick, install the app and stay in the know.