5 Great Concealed Carry Purses for Women Gun concealment purses come in all shapes and sizes, so if you’re in the market for one, you’ll need to start narrowing down your options. How big does it need to be? Are you looking for a shoulder strap, a cross-body strap or something completely strapless? What do you want it to look like in general? Here are just a few suggestions for potential gun purses.
1. Jasmine Concealed Carry Hobo With Wallet The Jasmine Hobo looks like any other hobo bag, but beneath its zippers, pouches and compartments, it has a space that’s designed specifically for firearms. It also includes a freebie wallet in a matching black color for extra style points.
2. Michelle Concealment Purse Made with faux leather materials and a patterned front design, the Michelle Concealment Purse is so fashionable that no one will suspect its true purpose. If you don’t want anyone else to know that you’re packing, this is the purse for you.
3. Penelope Crossbody With Lock & Key Like its name suggests, the Penelope Crossbody comes with a literal lock and key. No one will be able to get your gun without your permission. Additionally, it has an adjustable shoulder strap and removable holster for ease of use.
4. Double Strap Leather Purse Suitable for both left- and right-handed individuals, this double strap purse is one of the most secure on the market. It will slip onto your body and stay there, so you won’t have to worry about anything flying off or hindering your draw in an emergency situation.
5. Ali Concealed Carry Crossbody If you want your purse to actually function like a purse, consider the Ali Concealed Carry Crossbody. It has compartments for everyday things like keys, wallets, phones, tissues and lipstick tubes; it just so happens to have a compartment for a loaded pistol as well. These are just a few concealed carry purses that will safely cradle your firearm until you need it. If you want to be prepared for anything, get a bag that will hide your greatest weapon!