Various automotive industries are trying to tempt the consumers by offering the more technology, innovative approach, and attractive features at competitive pricing. Although the best used car can also be a budget friendly option for those who are seeking used economical petrol cars. So, let’s have a look over those used cars in New Delhi:
10 Best Used Economical Petrol Cars In India
This one is the most exciting car model that takes place in our list of the cheapest used petrol car in India. Honda Civic is a premium sedan. It is such a long lasting and durable car model that works well even after 6-years. In resale market, you can find 6-7 year old Honda civic for a very cheap price nearly 3.5 lacs.
- Comes with cool and smart design
- Good quality, comfort, and snob value
- Long lasting and durable design
- Can be bought in 3 lacs to 3.5 lacs
It has been one of the most adoptable cars globally that is known for its luxury design, potent engine along with bullet proof reliability. The pretty exteriors of this one of the best used economical petrol cars will not give an idea of its age. The large size of headlamp gives you a clear visibility at night.
Features of Toyota Corolla
- 8-litre engine producing 125 bhp
- 158 Nm of torque with a 5-speed of transmission
- Best buyable if driven at most 55,000 km
- Fuel efficiency of 11/I on the Toyota Corolla
Honda Accord is the next cheapest used petrol car that is designed with two petrol options. First one is 2.4-litre i-VTEC and the second one is 3.0-litre V6. The first one engine produces 178 bhp while the second one produces 276 bhp of power along with 8-9 km/I on the Accord. Interested sellers may sell their used Honda Accord nearly to 4 lacs.
- Classy and decent look
- 4-litre comes with auto transmission option
- V6 comes with the 5-speed automatic.
- Investable if driven at most 40,000 km
Toyota Camry is one of the best used petrol cars that offer unmatchable space with luxury interiors. It is manufactured using the powerful engine of 2.5-litre to produce 164 bhp of power along with a spacious boot. Make sure to know the complete history of this car model or else its maintenance bills may cost you.
- 5-litre engine producing 164 bhp
- Overall efficiency is 8-9 km/I
- Best buyable price is nearly 3.7 lacs
- Not suggested buying over 60,000 Km
Hyundai Verna comes with a 1.5-litre engine producing 105 bhp along with the 5-speed transmission. This is one of the great used economical petrol cars comes with the capability for long drives. It allows 5-comfort sittings with decent and spacious interior design.
Features Of Verna:
- 5-litre engine with 105 bhp of power
- Amazing interior space with five comfort sittings
- Decent capacity to accommodate luggage
- Overall fuel economy of 12.5 km/I
- Better to buy under 6-year old or nearly 40,000 km driven
- It will cost you in 2 to 4 lacs range
Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
The cool look and awesome features of this car have taken a prime position in the pre-owned car market. This model is also tempting the new generation. It would be best buying decision if you get less than 20,000 km driven model or with an average age of 3-4 years.
Features of Suzuki Alto K10:
- 998 CC with 3-cylinder Petrol Engine
- 67 bhp of power
- 90 Nm of Torque
- 5-speed manual/5-speed AMT
- 07 kph mileage on offer
- Best buying price can go between 2.5 to 3.5 lacs
Maruti Suzuki Celerio
This was the first car model that started the AMT madness. Maruti Suzuki Celerio includes the petrol K-series engine. It’s a perfect choice for those who want to make a trip to the city or want to go for a highway run with fewer trips to the fuel station. All these things make it one of the best used economical petrol cars.
Features of Maruti Suzuki Celerio:
- 998 CC Petrol Engine
- 67 bhp of power
- 90Nm of torque on offer
- 5-speed manuals/5-speed AMT
- 17 of mileage on offer
- Best buying price can go around 4 lacs
Zest is built with enough space, well design along with comfortable seats for the comfortable ride with a long lasting age. This is the reason why this product stands in the list of the best used cars in New Delhi.
Features of Tata Zest:
- Built with 3-driving modes
- Adequate light control
- LED DRL’s with project headlamps
- Parking sensors with voice commands
Renault Kwid 799 CC
When it comes to buying best used petrol cars, then Renault is the prime car seller in India that offers economical petrol car. You will get this car model with the touch screen infotainment system and digital instrument panel.
Features of Renault Kwid:
- 799 cc of engine
- 3-pot 0.8-litre of petrol engine
- 54 ps of power, 72 Nm of torque
- Can be availed at a very cheap price
This car is manufactured using the same engine used in Renault Kwid which in turn offers you same figure of power and same fuel economy. Available in 5-variants and the base variable can be bought nearly to 2.38 lacs.
Features of Datsun Redi-Go
- 17 kmpl mileage on offer
- 799 cc with 0.8-litre of engine
- Suits to low budget individuals
Above was the list of 10 best used economical petrol cars in India. It’s up to you, which one suits to your requirement and of course matches to your pocket. So, decide as per your need on the behalf of given features and basic information of every car model.