Any strategy associated with social media needs to be both strategic and creative. It might seem a bit overwhelming, but the importance cannot be overstated. It is vital that around 97% of the marketers are currently using social media and around 78% of salespeople get to outsell peers by using social media for the said business.
Along with that, the benefits are subject to extend beyond just increasing the sales. But, not all businesses are unfortunately aware of the social media based marketing. Around 50% of the smaller businesses are not even using social media for promoting business and they are missing out on a lot! Even after that, another concerning fact is that an added 25% don’t even plan to use the social media channel in upcoming years.
Increase the brand awareness:
Social media is always the cost-effective digitalized marketing methods designed for syndicating content and increase the current visibility of the business. Adding up a social media strategy will increase brand recognition as you will get to engage with broad consumers.
- To get started with it, be sure to create social media profiles for business and start interacting with one another.
- Get the business partners, employees and sponsors to share or like the page.
- Make sure to have people interact well with your content, which can start building reputation as business and increase the brand awareness.
- Each shared post will then get introduced to new individuals, which will lead them to be potential customers.
- The more you know about the business, it is likely to turn better. By just investing few hours every week, around 91% of the marketers claimed to have increased their exposure through social marketing effort.
By just simply having one social media page, your brand will get benefitted. Moreover, with its regular use, it gets the chance to generate wider audience for business. You get to learn more about it from Big Drop Inc, which is one goal for you to consider.
Increase in the website traffic along with brand loyalty:
Social media has the power to expand outlets for attracting some major inbound traffic to website. Every possible social profile that you have is one major path to site. Each new post that you made on it, will work out as major opportunity to offer value and then show visitors and followers on why they need to visit the website. Ultimately, these visits will actually result in some extra conversions and leads.
Social media also provides brands the opportunity to join in some conversations and then engage with customers. Whenever executed in a consistent and proper manner, these interactions will pave some way for the brand’s loyalty. Even though, it is true that earning customer loyalty is a time consuming task, but social media engagement will help businesses to build trust quickly.
Time to humanize the brand:
A study found out that over half of adults do not trust the brand until they see some real-world proof that the brand is keeping out the promises once made. For connecting with the customers, mainly the potential ones, you need to show the brand’s human side.
- How well are you able to embrace brand value or do you even have any?
- How you are looking out for all the best interest of your employees and customers?
- Do you think that the product will actually work?
That power to create real kind of human connection is one of the major benefits of the social media for the current business. All these stages are known as “Meaningful relationship Moments.” So, for your brand to grow, be sure to introduce followers to people who can make up your firm and showcase how existing customers are while using the product and the benefit they are getting with it. You can try using the “social media advocacy program,” which is one promising way to humanize the said brand.
Hiking up organic visibility:
There are some high end potential value that you can unlock through the field of social media, apart from the partnership produced and networking backlinks. Along with the SEO values gained with the quality backlinks to brand website, social media is likely to send in some relevancy signals and some others, to the search engines like Google. The main goal is to ensure that the popular content is shareable and visible.
- It is vital for you to understand how social media is likely to affect SEO too. Google has stated repeatedly that social media backlinks, links, favorites and shares are not direct ranking signs. However, there remains one proper correlation between popularity and how it is ranked by the search engines.
- So, social media shares will not serve as full value and actual backlinks, brands, people and the marketers that will get to see the brand’s content through social media might well link up to the content. Those backlinks are noted to hold that real value to it.
Cost-effective point to go with:
Social media marketing is the most cost-efficient section of the advertisement strategy. Signing up first with the site and then creating profile is free of cost for maximum social media platform. Any paid promotions that you plan to decide and invest in are low cost relatively, when compared to some of the other marketing tactics.
Being cost-effective is always a major advantage as you get to see that greater ROI and then retains one bigger budget for the other business and marketing expenses. So, the next time you are planning to use the paid promotion or advertising on social media, be sure to start small and then see the expected results. When you think you are comfortable with it. Try to find tune the strategy and increase budget. With small amount of money and some time from your side, you can increase the present conversion rate and get ROI on money that you have initially invested in.
Make sure to follow these points and even get help from the reliable professionals, to use social media in its meaningful manner.