There is a hacking kit you must to buy for Nintendo Switch, that’s the SX Pro. It is used to modify your Nintendo Switch to play free games and homebrews. Do you want to know more about it? Can the SX Pro hack Ninendo Switch safely without Ban? Don’t worry, let me tell you all abut SX Pro for Switch here.
SX Pro Switch stands for the SX Pro which supports working on Nintendo Switch for hacking or cracking. SX Pro is used on Nintendo Switch, the latest and hottest home console&handheld from Big N. In 2018, SX Pro is developed and produced by the Team Xecuter for jailbreaking the Nintendo Switch. Users of SX Pro will get a joycon jig and a usb dongle with SX OS license code, all the 3 items are needed for modifying the Nintendo Switch.
- SX Pro dongle is used to inject SX OS payload and boot SX OS CFW on Nintendo Switch.
- SX Pro jig is used for turning the Nintendo Switch to RCM mode.
- SX OS license is the key to get full access for Nintendo Switch CFW-SX OS.
The dongle, jig and the os code make up the ultimate Nintendo Switch hacking kit-SX Pro. Meanwhile for hacking Nintendo Switch, SX Pro has the following features and functions.
- Works On (Almost) Every Switch: SX Pro Works with every Nintendo Switch console released before June 2018 out there. On every firmware version! If in doubt, please check here if your switch is compatible.
- Play All Games!: With SX Pro you can play all your favorite games straight off of the microSD card inserted into your Nintendo Switch.
- Homebrew Games & Apps: Using SX OS homebrew menu launcher you can enjoy all the quality games and software by independent developers.
- Emunand on Switch: On the SX OS V2.0, youou can play with stuff without breaking the “original” nand.
- Continued Support: TX is actively working to bring more exciting functionality to SX OS. Users are eligible for free lifetime support and updates.
- Backwards Compatible: Using the SX OS Launcher you can easily boot into the normal Nintendo Switch firmware to enjoy your original games.
How to use SX Pro to play free games and homebrews on Nintendo Switch?
First of all, you should buy a genuine SX Pro from an official reseller like us Mod3dscard.com!
- Your micro SD card can be formatted as FAT32 or exFAT on PC and Nintendo Switch, it does not matter. However, exFAT is more convenient because it can be read by both Mac and Windows platforms.
- Visit SX.Xecuter.com and download the latest version of SX OS onto your computer. Extract the SX OS .zip archive and place the contents of the archive on the root of your microSD card.
- Download the Switch .XCI file and place it on the root of your microSD card or in one of these directories
- Remove the microSD Card from your computer and insert it into your Nintendo Switch
- Insert the SX Pro dongle and jig tool into your Nintendo Switch. The dongle goes into the USB-C charger port and the jig tool goes into the right joycon rail as seen in the picture below.
- To boot into RCM mode, hold the volume-up button as you press the power button. SX OS should start. You can remove the dongle and jig tool once SX OS starts. In a couple of seconds you should see the SX OS logo and the screen below. Select the “Boot into custom FW” option.
- Make sure your Switch is connected to the internet, enter the “album viewer” from the Nintendo Switch main menu and click on “license”,
- Your license should activate online and a license.dat file will be placed on the microSD card
- Congrats, you can now enjoy Switch homebrew and game backups, to play game backups, simply enter the Album application.
Is there any Ban risk for using SX Pro on Nintendo Switch?
Currently, many Nintendo Switch console users are Banned from Nintendo, this ban is called Super Ban or CDN Ban. Super bans involve Nintendo completely stopping a console from accessing its CDN (Content Distribution Network). When a Switch console is hit with this, it stops the system from being able to natively access Nintendo’s servers for re-downloads of archived software and firmware updates.
So will the Nintendo Ban us for using the SX Pro? The possibility is very small, and currently the SX OS which is supported by SX Pro is the least dangerous Nintendo Switch CFW to use. Why? Because the SX OS 2.0 supports both “Stealth” Mode and “Emunand” function.
- With Stealth Mode enabled your Switch system is not able to send any Switch personal information to Nintendo’s servers while still allowing basic Internet functionality (for eg homebrew). It blocks every kind of connection of the OS to the servers. So Nintendo won’t receive anything about what you’re doing while you’re using SX OS in stealth mode. Then you are safely to play XCI games and shouldn’t get your Switch banned even booting/using your original Switch firmware online.
- With SX OS Emunand, it is possible to separate OFW and SX OS systems. This is the second BAN risk mitigation measure by the SX OS following the stealth mode, towards those who are not yet BANed by Nintendo.
All in all, the SX Pro is a rather easy, safe and cheap way to play free Nintendo Switch games in 2018. If you want to hack Nintendo Switch this year with a matured product, the SX Pro is the Best option. You can just buy from Mod3dscard.com, supporting fast shipment, safe payment with Https included.