Bitcoin (BTC) is undoubtedly the most popular cryptocurrency. Its value is high and experts predict a bright future for investors. Investing in BTC mostly involves buying and selling, but saving is also becoming popular. No matter which direction you choose to take, there is always a need to cash out your digital assets into fiat currencies.
With that, many people are always wondering, what is the best exchange to cash out Bitcoin? The best way to answer this is by looking for insights that will help you make the right decisions when cashing out your BTC.
Features of the Best Exchange to Cash Out Bitcoin
What is the best exchange to cash out Bitcoin? Unfortunately, many newbies and even experienced experts do not know what to look for in the best exchange, P2P platform, or ATM. But here are crucial tips to guide you:
- Security – The best place to cash out Bitcoin should guarantee asset security at all times. Cryptocurrency transactions are at a high risk of hacking, which can lead to loss of assets and vital data. Check the reputation of their security before seeking their services.
- Speed transactions – Cashing out BTC to fiat money should only take a few minutes when using a reputable platform. Big exchanges and services providers are always looking for ways to speed up their services including creating a higher user base.
- Affordable fee – What is the best exchange to cash out Bitcoin? It is one that charges affordable exchange fees to its users. Do they charge an affordable flat rate, or do they charge a percentage of the amount you transact? Compare with other platforms to see if they are fair.
The Best Exchanges to Cash out Bitcoin
- Nakitcoins – What is the best exchange to cash out Bitcoin? Nakitcoins, an exchange that started in Turkey, has now become one of the most sought-after all over the world. Apart from Physical exchanges in Istanbul, their online platform is one of the best exchanges to cash out Bitcoin. They charge 2% to sell BTC for cash and 4% to sell to your bank card.
- Coinmama – After starting off as a small exchange based in Israel, it has now turned into a popular international exchange that gives affordable fees, fast transactions, and a secure platform. The good thing is that you can cash out your Bitcoin right into your bank, Visa, or Master Card.
- eToro – You will pay anything between 1% and 5% to cash out your BTC on this platform. But since it is a reputable and fast-growing exchange, there are so many other perks. So, what is the best exchange to cash out Bitcoin? Is eToro one of them? Yes, you will definitely not regret choosing it.
- Coinbase – When discussing reputable exchanges, Coinbase has to be one of them. It offers exceptional services to the users and affordable trading fees. You will pay about 0.5% to 2% to cash out BTC on this platform.
Cashing out BTC into fiat cash or right onto your bank card is an easy process when you use one of the above platforms. After all, you now know what they should look like. If you are relatively new to trading Bitcoin, you now know the experts’ opinions.