The need to know an individual’s exact location is at times necessary for their own good. This situation arises in the case a parent believes their child is indulging with the wrong influence. They may have gotten complaints regarding their child.
This may have made them suspicious as to who their child hangs out with. Or, where does he go? They can go and confront their child, but it’s prominent that the parents receive a fake response. Their child may also be sneaking out without their knowledge.
So how will parents tackle this problem? Well, I would suggest that they opt for sly methods like the use of spy apps. These apps will help them get the location of their child’s phone. Which will lead them to get the location of their child.
Not just for children, but many adults feel that they should know the location of their spouse. This may be because their spouse may be working late nights and they want to ensure their safety. Now, they can’t go asking their spouse’s whereabouts every time.
In both these cases, I would recommend that you opt for spy apps or hacking apps. These apps have the ability to give you the location of the target device. In this article, I will show you how to track a phone location by number using Spyic. Let’s check it out!
Tackling a cell phone’s location using Spyic
Spyic is a prominent hacking app, which is available for both Android and iOS. This hacking app has a user-base consisting of millions of users. Spyic has been recognized by The New York Times, MAC World and Forbes.
Spyic is 2MB in size and doesn’t take longer than 5 minutes to download. It consumes minimum battery while syncing with the Spyic cloud. On top of that, Spyic after being installed removes its app icon automatically from the target device.
Doing so makes Spyic completely undetectable. This hacking app has a 1-tap uninstall feature, which can be found on the Spyic dashboard. Once you click on that, Spyic will automatically be uninstalled from the target device.
One of the most optimum features of Spyic is that you don’t need to root or jailbreak the target device. Even in the case you want to view social apps like WhatsApp or FB no jailbreak or rooting is needed. This is all possible due to Spyic’s cutting edge technology.
Using Spyic will give you complete access to the target’s device. Meaning you can go through the target’s emails, contacts, call logs, and even gallery. You can even locate the target via GPS tracking, which comes with a date and time stamp. Check out some Spyic ideas.
Now to use Spyic you will have to follow the steps mentioned below. These steps are different for Android and iOS, as both have different requirements. Let’s check it out.
- Go to the official Spyic website.
- Register on Spyic by creating an account, using an authentic email and password.
- You will then get the option to choose between Android and iOS. Click on the preferred one; the platform which is used by the target device.
- Pay the required fee and proceed further.
- You will then receive a confirmation email from Spyic confirming your purchase.
- That email will comprise of a download link, payment details, and an installation guideline.
- For an Android device: use the provided download link to download Spyic on the target phone.
- Set-up the Spyic app on the target device. Select ‘stealth mode’ after the installation is complete.
- After Spyic is successfully installed, log-on to your account on the official Spyic website. (log in using any browser on any device)
- Go to the Spyic dashboard, wait for it to sync with the target device.
- Once you see the dashboard is fully-operative. Use the dashboard to monitor the phone and track its location. Use the GPS feature to find the target’s location.
In case the target device is an iOS-based device, refer down below.
- Sign-up, create an account, pay the fee, and wait for a confirmation email.
- Input target’s iCloud credentials on to Spyic’s official website.
- Wait for the hacking app to sync with the target phone.
- Go to the Spyic dashboard wait for it to be fully-operative.
- Use the dashboard to manoeuvre through the features available. You will see that you can use the GPS tracking feature. Which will provide you with the exact location of the target device.