Isn’t it frustrating when your product is Live on Amazon for about a week or two, but not getting any sales? Or maybe you are getting a few sales but you are still far from your goals.
We all know how much we want to get those orders and see that money flowing in our bank account. If after all the hard work and extensive market research you are not getting any results then this tutorial can help you fix the issues. You can also choose a professional Amazon agency to help you in this case.
Let AMZing Marketing agency show you why your product is not selling on Amazon and what you can do about it. Here the top three marketing techniques to increase your sales on Amazon.
Your Product Listing is Not Optimized Enough for Keywords
Listing optimization means your product listing needs to have unique product descriptions, right usage of keywords, images, titles, videos, and more. Let’s just have a quick view about all these factors:
- Title: It is the most important part of your listing because it’s the first thing that your customers will see and to decide whether to click on your product page or your competitors. You should put the right keywords in the title so that your products get ranked high in Amazon search results when your customers type the search terms.
- Images: If you just put some images without following Amazon SEO Guidelines, your product will not convert and will have a low SEO ranking. At Amazon, you are allowed to upload only nine images next to the bullet point description. Also, your images should tell a story to convince the customer buying your products.
- Five Bullet Points: Right below the title customers will see 5 paragraphs of product descriptions. They are short and creative writings. To the point and organized for easy reading. Check whether you have followed the key features when your product isn’t selling on Amazon.
- Price: You should be very careful pricing your products. The product prices should not be too low or very high. Too low means you are leaving huge profits at the table. Too high will not generate sales, unless you are the only seller providing this product. Here, you will need AMZing Amazon Consultant to do an in-depth SWOT analysis.
- Product Description: This section is usually below the sponsored products. The product description is your second change to convince your customer to purchase your product. More details and benefits can be put in this product description section. Write the usage, advantages, and uniqueness of your product. Interested customers will surely read the product description before placing an order. Therefore, do not neglect this part.
For a complete tutorial you can visit Amazon Sales Consultant:
Here, we have a team of Amazon Sales Consultant to provide you the best solutions with Amazon standards and help your product increase sales within a short period of time.
Do You Have A Killer Product or There is No Demand at All?
So you launched the product, wrote a perfect product description and still not getting any sales?
You have done a proper market research, optimized the product listings, improved the Amazon SEO ranking, created Ads campaigns, and even launched brand content.
The first and the most important reason is that there is no demand for the product that you are offering. Your product could be too old with outdated features or maybe it’s too new. You cannot sell a product if there is no demand.
There are two ways to get out of this situation. You could either just pull out the product from the Amazon warehouse and ask your supplier to buy it back or do a clearance to liquidate it.
AMZing Marketing is the right place for your business to increase the sales of your product.
Optimize Back-end Listing
You have done a propeseller central you can update your products listing that is not visible to customers, but very important for improving your Amazon SEO ranking. You can add more search terms and product specifications. Amazon loves your listing to be completely filled in with all the products details such as the size, dimension, features, warranty, weight etc.
Having a very well optimized product listing is going to be the foundation of your product. Think of the listing creation as a foundation when you’re building a house. Creating the listing, add customer search terms in the title, write SEO-based description, add product benefits, upload amazing product images is the absolutely killer SEO killer strategy. As long as your product listing has an extremely good foundation you are all set to increase your Amazon sales.
Know how to do keyword research, have a sound knowledge of what people are looking for, and be able to turn this into an amazing product listing.
Your business will not be able to survive in the long term if your product listing is not good enough. Make a wise move before it’s too late.
Wrong Advertising Setups at Amazon Can Flush Away Your Profits
Amazon is dominating the E-commerce business and to survive with Amazon, your business should have strong Ads campaigns. Without advertising, you may not be able to show your products to your targeted audience, especially when you launch a new product or for the first time created a product listing. Without SEO ranking, you need advertising to get traffic to your product pages. Just like getting your website visible Goog, you need SEO and Google AdWords. You can consult the top marketing agencies like Uhlnation.com that will support your company in branding.
Amazon advertising is getting more complex due to the many different configurations. Don’t just create an automated Pay Per Click campaign, let it run and forget about it. You need to monitor it every day and increase or decrease the bids for certain keywords. Don’t let your untargeted clicks waste your advertising budget.
If you need help with setting up cost effective advertising campaigns you can find an Amazon Marketing Consultant. They can create high ROI ad campaigns for your business.
AMZing Marketing agency has more than 15 years of experience in providing Amazon Marketing Advertising to all types of businesses. If you don’t want to face a break-down in your online business then switch to AMZing.
Follow the three marketing techniques above if you are having trouble with selling your product at Amazon. Once you have improved the listing your SEO ranking will slowly increase. It may not happen overnight, but you will get steady and sustained sales revenue after 2-3 months.
AMZing Marketing Agency will help to run ads effectively, make it profitable, have reviews and write product descriptions for your listing that shows social proof and build trust so customers will buy more from you.