Crypto is all in the hype these days, and for all our readers who wish to start trading in cryptocurrencies but don’t know where to start from, don’t you worry. The BTC a.k.a symbol for Bitcoin on trading platforms is the best option for expecting high return starting from a whooping 12%. To help you navigate your finances, we have assembled a list of top 10 bitcoin and crypto investing sites.
- Coinbase:Coinbase is the best option if you wish to invest directly with USD. With this, you can buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and more than 30+ other coins available on this platform. Not just that, you can earn tokens and other rewards by completing other activities. You additionally get a $5 bonus once you sign up a Coinbase account on the website.
- Gemini: Gemini is a very popular platform to invest in cryptocurrencies based on its tremendously popular features such as security and transparency. It might look weak to you at first glance, but Gemini makes it the user’s number one priority to protect its customers. You additionally get a $10 bonus when you open a Gemini account for the first time and deposit 100 bucks into the account.
- Blockfi: It is a cryptocurrency investment and trading platform that will allow you to earn interest on your holdings. You can choose to sell your tokens when the price hits high in the market, you can also borrow against your holdings. If you wish to hold your coins, they will automatically gain interest for you.
Additionally when you deposit $25 in the account for a specific period of time, you can get upto a bonus of $250.
- Kraken: One of the original crypto trading platforms is Kraken. It offers an extremely good selection of coins and trade to invest in. The distinguishing feature about Kraken is that they allow margin trading too. However it is not as easy as it seems. Kraken also allows its users to trade in DOGE coins and other more risky coins as well. You will be offered a limited selection of coins and tokens to US customers vs international customers.
- Robinhood: Robinhood is a platform that allows you to trade cryptocurrencies. Starting in just a couple of states, just like Bitcoin and Ethereum, they plan to expand rapidly over the whole country. There might be some limitations when compared to other providers. But it’s completely free. You additionally get an additional share of stock when you make an account on Robinhood.
eToro has been predominant in the UK and Europe for quite a while now but they also allow traders from the United States. It offers a huge variety of digital assets to buy and sell on the platform, plus you can practise your trading skills on the demo digital trading account, before moving on to the real account.
When you open an account on eToro and trade about $1000 worth of Crypto before March 31, 2021 you get an $50 bonus.
- Bitcoin Ira: This platform is slightly different from the other platforms here. Unlike other platforms, you are just exchanging currency and learning how to pay your taxes on your gains.
Well that being said, it brings you the best of both worlds- crypto wallet and IRA. Which means that your profits inside the account are tax free.
- Crypto.Com: One of the largest and fastest platforms for Crypto exchanges is Crypto.com. It is a Hong Kong based platform but it offers a ton of support for US based traders as well.
You can access over 90 different types of tokens globally and 50 kinds of tokens if you live in the United States with solid rates on your crypto savings. The only flaw to Crypto.com is that it is app based at the moment, not available on desktop platform.
- Binance: One of the best platforms if you wish to hold onto some currencies like Neo or Cardano. It is a sophisticated platform and not as easy to use. They also have a decent mobile app but the interface can be a little tricky. Binance.us is the US version of the platform but only has limited coins.
- Coinmama: It differentiates from the other platforms by letting the users use crypto with credit cards, debit cards, apple pay as well as bank transfer. It also supports all popular types of coins and tokens.
Conclusion: Wishing to start trading in cryptocurrency, choose any of the top 10 types of platforms listed in our article and reap huge profits in a short duration of time.
P.S-Risk in investments is present so think twice before gambling away your money.