Are you facing download drivers for NVIDIA GeForce GPU without using NVIDIA’s GeForce application? It is not impossible to do it, but it is a fact that it is difficult to find one. In this article, we will share some essential tricks and hacks to open NVIDIA driver without GeForce application. GeForce is an excellent way of online gaming application, and it gives you the ultimate gaming experience. This application comes with some great features such as automatic graphics optimization and settings for your gaming system, and it has an in-built record feature. It can automatically search for a new driver and update you at times.
Suppose you skip the GeForce experience. There are lots of times when GeForce experience won’t open. It happens when your software is pirated or corrupted. Thus, we highly recommended to install authentic software.
How To Download NVIDIA Drivers Without GeForce Experience
GeForce Experience is a bit complicated application requiring the user to sign in with user account.
- To get driver updates and installation: The user must sign in with an account.
- If you want to install your drivers in a primitive way or maybe the drivers, you need the NVIDIA Control Panel tool.
- The user can also download the drivers from NVIDIA’s official website. GeForce has their new drivers’ pages that are GeForce Drivers page. You can see the “Manual Driver Search” section or download by using the old NVIDIA Driver Download page.
- There are two things which must be kept in mind. Whether it is an old page or new, you must know the model of your graphics card. Which kind of graphics card are you using? It may be a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
- Secondly, which type of driver you want. Suppose you don’t know about your GPU and which windows operating system you have, don’t panic. Here is the way out.
- The GRD or Game Ready Driver is one of the great features for optimizations, whereas Studio Driver or SD fixes the stability and is made for creative specialists. GRD is specially made for gamers.
- By using the fields, select drivers and click “Search.”
- Next, click the “Download” button to get the drivers.
What Is The Process For Installing The Drivers Without GeForce Experience?
- Firstly, the user should download the driver’s EXE file and double-click it to install like any other software application.
- Installer extracts its files, and the installation will begin.
- Secondly, after the installer extracts its files and starts, you’ll get options to choose installation type.
- There is a default installation option, and that is “NVIDIA Graphics Driver and GeForce Experience” software.
- Select “NVIDIA Graphics Driver” to avoid installing NVIDIA GeForce Experience.
How To Check NVIDIA GPU In Your System?
It is not difficult to check which NVIDIA GPU you have on your system or Windows PC. Just follow some necessary steps mentioned below:
- Open the Task Manager. There is a shortcut key that is Ctrl+Shift+Esc, or you can get it by right-clicking the taskbar and select “Task Manager.”
- You will get the “Performance” tab at the top of the Task Manager window. Click on the “performance”.
- You will also see “More Details” option at the bottom of the Task Manager. Expand it and view the tabs if this step is needed.
- Choose the “GPU” entry in the sidebar, and you will see the name of your GPU near the upper-right corner of the Task Manager window.
- If you have installed multiple GPUs in the system, click each and scan their names.
- If you use your gaming laptop, there’s a probability to get both NVIDIA graphics and Intel graphics. You can check out the name of the NVIDIA GPU.
How To Check Whether Your System Is 64-bit Windows?
If you don’t have any idea about your Windows version—whether it is 32 bit or 64 bit—you check it by following steps.
- Go to Settings > System > About. The Settings window will be shown from the Start menu, or you can press Windows+i.
- Check for the “Device specifications” section on that window.
- You will get “System type” on the right, and you’ll see whether you’re using a 32-bit operating system or a 64-bit operating system.
- Don’t forget to update it systematically.
It is effortless to install NVIDIA Driver. Without GeForce, you can do it if you know your system and the drivers. If you are thinking of uninstalling it- you can also do it by uninstalling the drivers.