Technological innovation might be on the driver’s seat to the future, but it is the servo motors and drives that are responsible for the motion. The servo engine takes credit for the outburst in factory automation as it continues to rip through the veils of the global market with an outstanding presence and stamina. The article recognizes the servo motors and drives milestone and their intended expectations on the future’s global market.
Photo by Lenny Kuhne on Unsplash
The Persistence Market Research report links the growth of servo motors and drives market with the rising factory automation. The market’s expectation, according to the firm, is to beat the $12 billion mark before the year-end closing. The target global market value for the year 2029 is at $28 billion, which is a representation of a compound annual growth rate of 8%.
It is a certainty that the robotics segment is after a sizable global share. The end-use industries embrace robotic techniques in their unprecedented robotics developments that contribute to these findings. Industries inline with printing and packaging, and food & beverage segments are queuing to be a part of the servo motors and drives sales. These industrial pace setters will lead to durable sales traction from the likes of pulp & paper, and textile industries.
The Servo Motors Market Breakdown
The servo motors and drive market categorically falls under region, rated power capacity, motor configuration, product type, and technology.
- By Region: Middle East & Africa, South Asia, East Asia, Europe, Latin America, and North America are the segmented regional markets. The period stipulated will witness the European market to acquire a noteworthy portion of the servo motors and drives the global market. The Asia region, however, is also predicted to harness a significant share. The servo motors and drives global market is estimated to also set aside a 10% share for the North America region. The latter is due to the end users’ recognition of servo motors and drives accuracy and precision under factory automation.
- By Rated Power Capacity:According to the firm, the market segment falls under 50-100 kW, 15-50 kW, 5-15 kW, 750 W-1 kW, and 400-750 W. The forecast period predicts the 750W-1 kW segment of the servo motors and drives as the paramount market shareholder. However, the end-users applications and requirements will set the tone of its demand.
- By Motor Configuration:The DC motors and the AC motors define the market segment. The AC servo motors further categorize the market to asynchronous type and industrial type. The Dc motors take the categories of permanent magnet DC motors, separately excited DC motors, and brushless DC motors. The predicted market preference is the AC servo motors, as they can alternate between light and heavy loads and can function with the AC. The AC servo motors take an estimate 3/4 of the world market. The firm also relays that the three sub-segments of DC servo motors and drives also have predicted target customers.
- By Product Type: The market segments in the report constitute the rotary servo motors and the linear servo motors. The two sections are expected to attain similar sales with the market share slightly slanting on the side of the linear servo motors.
- By Technology:The multi-axis servo systems and the single-axis servo systems are the segments in the report. The Persistence Market Research affirms the creation of more traction and the attraction of more end-users in the global market. The single-axis servo systems market growth will be contributive of performance efficiency and reasonable acquisition costs.
The servo motors and drives thus do not spark future controversies but certainties that the autonomous future can only survive under the wings of factory automation. The market breakdown of servo motors correctly depicts how the servo motors will contribute to the realization of this future.