Most of the small business owners would want to be big someday. They would want to grow and achieve a stage where they are in demand and with good prestige. Most importantly, they would want to earn big. In order to achieve that, it is required to be with the changes that the time demands and should be able to keep up with the competition.
For a small business, it is important that they take various steps which help them boost their name and income. Whether it is an online or offline business, the model of business is different but the line of the strategy remains almost the same. The marketing, security, finance, etc needs to be handled in a similar manner for the different things as per the mode of the business. If the business is online, the website or application would be the main source and for an offline business, it is necessary that though the trade is not primarily online, there is some online presence.
Same applies with the collection of payments. For the financial growth of the respective entity, it is necessary that they match with the current times. Whether it is an online or offline business, the current time demands them to have the online payment options available. If you have small business over the internet in the form of a website or a mobile application the best option would be an online payment gateway integration into the website or the app.
PayKun payment gateway provides the best services and is the cheapest online payment gateway solution in India. It supports all kinds of businesses, small or big. However, it loves to help small businesses grow.
Some of the reasons for using PayKun are as follows:
- Provides Good Reputation and builds the prestige – If there is a reputed payment gateway like PayKun when the customer decides to buy, he gets an assurance to make the payment when he continues with the payment process. Many-a-times, due to the business being non-famous at its startup period or because it is small, the customer does not have trust in them and results in the customer dropout.
- Secured Transactions – PayKun payment gateway would provide a safe and secure payment process, that would ensure that the funds and the sensitive data are non-hackable. It is PCI DSS Level 1 compliant and follows AES Encryption and SSL security standards.
- 120+ Payment Options – It includes all major demanded payment options including debit cards, credit cards, wallets, net banking, UPI, QR code, etc. which adds in minimising the customer dropouts as they have their preferred payment option to pay.
- Smart Merchant Dashboard – This helps to track and manage the transactions and other related activities like refunds, settlements, downloadable reports, etc.
- Free Payment Gateway Solution – It does not charge any setup, integration or maintenance fees and there are zero hidden charges. There is only a minimum per transaction charge of flat 1.75% for the services provided and is the lowest in the market.
Integration of PayKun Payment Gateway
Integration means adding the payment gateway using technical codes and language. It is very easy to do so with PayKun with its ready integration kits. It’s easy to integrate plugins and SDKs provides the hasslefree integration process and it requires no technical knowledge too.
PayKun has the simple steps explained in the ‘Documentation’ section of the website. Still, if there are any issues, then it provides the free integration services so there is no issue at all.
The whole process of getting the payment gateway and integrating it is very smooth. You just need to register with the basic online documents and get them verified. Later the account will be activated, and the integration procedure can be carried out. After signing up, to get experience and satisfaction of the payment process, the merchants can try the Sandbox Mode and test the integration and payment.
Only the API Encryption Key which is supposed to be sensitive and confidential and should not be shared is needed for the integration with the PayKun Plugins and SDKs.
It supports all the major platforms including PHP, Magento, Android, iOS, WordPress, Ruby, Python, .Net, Node JS, Java, WHMCS, Prestashop, Opencart, etc. So, now you can carry out your business with a website or application and get your payments directly in your bank account with a fast settlement process of PayKun Payment Gateway.