iPad has successfully inscribed its name as one of the popular and applauded devices in the market. Currently, Apple offers 12.9 inch and 11inch iPad devices which are much superior and advanced than the previous versions. These new iPad devices are rated for 10 hours of battery life. But if you do some work like browsing, checking emails or chatting, you may find out that your iPad’s battery is draining up in a much faster way. Instead of discarding your device, you should find out some solutions about how to fix the battery life of your iPad.
Wait for it: Have you upgraded the hardware or installed any new software for iPad? If yes, then wait for a day so that things can go back to normal. Because your iPad’s battery consumed a lot of power during this installation or upgradation. So, wait for a day and observe whether everything is back to normal or not. If you don’t find any issue after that, then you don’t need to worry. If not, then keep reading and find out some more solutions.
Test on standby mode: If you are feeling that you are using your iPad too much and that’s why the battery is consuming a lot of power, then control your usage. Don’t use it unnecessarily. Also turn off unnecessary notifications, location services, and also disable specific system services. Observe carefully whether your iPad continued to drain even when you are not using it. If you don’t see any big change in standby, then figure out some more solutions.
Reset your device: resetting or restarting or rebooting is the oldest trick which will help you to overcome many issues. Because this actually works and sometimes, a good reset will help you to get rid of all the problems that you are facing regarding your iPad.
- At first, you need to press and hold down both the Sleep or Wake (on/off) button and the Home button at the same time.
- Now, you need to keep holding them down as the screen turns off.
- Hold them tightly until you observe the Apple logo on the screen of your iPad.
- Let go.
Battery packs: If your iPad’s built-in battery was unable to meet up your expectations, you should go for an external battery. Battery packs are very useful these days and they usually come in various shapes and sizes. With them, you can even charge multiple devices at a time.
Go for a low power mode: you might be shocked to know that Apple doesn’t offer any low power mode for iPads like the way it offers for iPhones. But, still, there is a chunk of ways which will allow you to minimize the power consumption of your iPad’s battery.
- At first, you should turn down the brightness of your screen.
- You can set Auto-Lock to 1 minute to prevent power consumption
- Always use headphones instead of the speaker if you want to listen to any audio or music. This will minimize your power consumption.
- Turn off Lock screen notifications. Because this will stop lighting up your display.
- Turn off push for mail rather you should use fetch.
- Always turn off Background Refresh for apps.
- Always try to use the strongest internet connection (Wi-Fi, LTE, or 4G/3G) for your iPad. (Poor signal instigates radio to consume more power to catch it.)
The above, we mentioned some ways which will help you to fix the battery life of your iPad device. If the problem still continues, you can take it to an iPad repair in Delhi or you can go for an iPad screen replacement