Nowadays we are filled with a lot of devices around us and the worst part of it is, that your data gets distributed over various devices. Because of this you are not able to access that data.
For better understanding let’s take an example: You have 2 laptops (X & Y).
Both the laptops have different data. You are traveling with your laptop Y, but you need to access or make some changes through laptop X. How will you do it efficiently?
The answer is, AnyViewer.
Yes, you heard it right. Any viewer is a remote desktop software for Windows with the help of which you can access your second Windows laptop from another laptop easily.
In this post, we are going to discuss everything about this tool and how it can help you out.
AnyViewer is free remote desktop software with the help of which you can easily access another Windows PC and control it from your end.
This is one of the best tools for those who are having more than one system and want to access data in between those options.
The best part of using this best remote desktop software is that you get support for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11.
While if you have a look at similar brands they do not offer such a wide range of support.
Not just that, the team precisely focuses on better safety and reliability with the help of which they are able to offer quality services to their customers. Also, they invest a lot in enhancing their systems which directly leads to better security.
In the coming section let us have a look at the features offered by AnyViewer.
Features offered by AnyViewer
AnyViewer offers plenty of features to its customers, let us have a look at some of the most important features from them.
- High-speeded connectivity: No matter if you are picking up the free or paid plan of AnyViewer you would be able to get high-speed connectivity features in all of them. This is one of the major differences between AnyViewer and other similar tools.
You’ll notice their UI and overall processing is slower than AnyViewer.
- PC Connectivity: With the free plan you would be able to connect with 3 different systems at one place, while if you want to take advantage of more number of PC connectivity options then you can opt for paid plans too.
Apart from the free plan you can opt for the Enterprise or Professional plans with the help of which you can connect with 10 and 100 systems, respectively.
Along with all such things you have security features with the help of which you can always keep your connections and your data safe from hackers.
As we have already mentioned, AnyViewer invests a lot of resources in developing better security systems that are enhancing their services.
Pricing of AnyViewer
AnyViewer offers three different plans which are as follows:
- Free plan: Everyone can opt for the free plan as per their requirements. If you want to connect with just 3 or less systems then a free plan is the ideal plan for you. Secondly you would be able to control the keyboard and mouse within.
- Enterprise plan: If you are a company owner and want to have access for around 10 systems then the Enterprise plan is for you. For this plan you would have to pay $ 49.95 annually.
- Professional plan: The final plan offered by AnyViewer is the Professional Plan within which you can take advantage of 100 system connections. For this plan you would have to pay $ 199 annually.
The best part with all these plans is, you can take advantage of 24/7 business consultancy support where if you have any query related to the product you can connect with the communication team.
Juggling between more than one device is a challenging task, and to solve that issue AnyViewer is here to help. In this post we noticed what type of benefits are offered by AnyViewer, its features, plans and more. Using this tool is extremely easy and if you want to connect with more than 10 systems then you also get the option for paid plans.