E-Mail Validation is essential for all businesses with an active online presence in 2019. A mailing list filled with unnecessary junk leads to various problems such as bouncing, spam and sometimes the mails don’t even get sent at all. At times, this leads to account suspension on top of the loss in terms of online engagement with your subscribers. To obtain a clean mailing list, you must use an E-Mail verifier service such as DeBounce.
What is DeBounce?
DeBounce is a trusted E-Mail Validation tool which accurately scans for any redundancies on your mailing list. It is one of the best service providers of its category mainly due to its outreach. They have plans for freshers as well as large business empires at an affordable rate. In terms of usage, it is very easy to use and is quite fast as well which is quite surprising considering how detailed its scans are. In short, it is the ideal choice if you want your Return On Investment (ROI) to increase drastically through mails.
How does DeBounce work?
The working of DeBounce is simple. It takes your mailing list and scans for multiple redundancies on it giving you a clean and crisp output with genuine accounts. First of all, you will need to visit their official website. There, you need to register with them using your E-Mail, password and other credentials that they require. Once you have registered, all you need to do is login to the website after completing your personal E-Mail verification.
After logging in, you will be taken to DeBounce’s dashboard which is quite easy to understand with guidance through all over its user interface making it usable by everyone. Once you are on the dashboard, you will see an “Upload” icon on the bottom right of your screen. For validating your mailing list, you need to make use of that icon and upload your list in .txt or .csv formats. Now, your work is done. You just need to wait a few minutes for DeBounce to perform its magic and give you the mailing list your firm needs.
What does DeBounce scan for?
When it comes to E-Mail Validation tools, there are plenty out on the market but their scans are pretty vague and at times useless. On the other hand, Debounce’s scans are quite detailed which helps in producing the cleanest of lists. Here are a few things the software scans for you:
- Catch-All Domains: Catch-All domains are mail addresses registered to a domain name which receives your mail even if the entered address does not exist on it. These are completely irrelevant as it is almost certain that the account won’t even open your mails if it exists at all. DeBounce scans for these mail addresses and removes them immediately.
- E-Mail Deduplication: Duplication of E-Mails is quite annoying on both ends as a company and as a consumer. It leads to one of two things, either your mails get sent twice or they don’t get sent at all. Either way, it leads to redundancy and loss of business. Using DeBounce, one can deduplicate their mailing list.
- Spam traps: Spam traps are fake E-Mail addresses which look real but are only there to spam the internet. There should be no place for such accounts on your mailing list as they are a complete waste of space and are likely to waste further space by spamming. DeBounce scans and removes all such accounts.
- Bouncing: As its name suggests, bouncing of mails is when you send a mail to someone and instead of the mail going to the recipient bounces back to you. DeBounce tests your list for bouncing making sure all accounts are genuine and will receive your mails at all times.
Plans at DeBounce come at a wide range making it usable by all kinds of users. Furthermore, they have a pay as you go scheme which lets you purchase plans as and when you need them. They also have no additional charges or expiry dates for their plans which is quite useful. Here is a list of the plans they have on offer:
- 5,000 Verifications – $10
- 10,000 Verifications – $15
- 25,000 Verifications – $30
- 50,000 Verifications – $50
- 100k Verifications – $90
- 200k Verifications – $140
- 500k Verifications – $300
- 1M Verifications – $500
- 2M Verifications – $800
- 5M Verifications – $1,500
DeBounce is a high-quality E-Mail validation service which accurately scans for redundancies on your mailing list. Its service can be used by all kinds of business owners as it makes sure that quality is given priority and that each list is scanned equally no matter what the plan is. Therefore, it is safe to say that it is an excellent option for validating your mailing list.