Data Science is a subset of Machine Learning and is one of the fastest-growing industries of the twenty-first century. It is basically the manipulation of data in all forms but the results of all these manipulations are able to impact the functioning of the entire world. In Data Science, data is first collected from different sources, processed and analyzed and then treated according to the needs. Some parts of Data are used for Predictions while some are used for creating visualizations. Some data is used to check for patterns while some data is used to come up with better business proposals. Hence, Data Science is a vast subject that has a number of uses. If you are interested in this area, you should definitely enroll in any form of Data Science Course.
Prerequisites of Data Science Course
If you want to enroll in a Data Science Course, you should possess the following skills:
- A graduate/Master’s/Ph.D. degree in any of the STEM fields
- Good Programming Skills
- Basic Knowledge of SQL
- Passion to enhance business strategies and policies
- A knack to play and manipulate data
- Well-versed in basic math and statistics
Questions to ask yourself before enrolling in a course
If you are a working or a non-working professional, you should ask yourself the following questions before enrolling in an online or offline course for Data Science:
- You should enquire about the fees of the course and check whether the amount is within your budget. Usually offline courses are cheaper than online courses.
- The timings of the course should also be flexible and should allow you to accomplish your personal goals as well. If you are a working professional, you should opt for an online course as those courses can be viewed according to your convenience.
- You must check whether the course that will be taught is the latest course or not. Online courses are constantly updated in order to include all the latest curriculum. In case of an offline course, you will have to personally enquire about this.
- You must also enquire about your instructor. If there are teaching videos of the same, you should check them out. You must go through their profile as well and learn about their projects and achievements in this field in order to know more about him. This will help you when you will be present in their class and grasp their teaching faster.
- You must also check the reputation of the course and the academy you are enrolling in. You can ask your alumni or past students who will be able to give you unbiased opinions about the teaching and non-teaching staff and the other perks provided by the establishment.
We hope that this article was helpful and was able to successfully inform you about Data Scientist Courses and why you should definitely enroll in one in order to boost your present career or change your career for a better one.
Navigate to Address
360DigiTMG – Data Science, Data Scientist Course Training in Bangalore
2nd Floor No, Vijay Mansion, 46, 7th Main Rd, Aswathapa Layout, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043