We often wonder about the importance of class 12 exams in every student’s life. According to many parents and experts, the class 12 result is an indicator of our further studies. It helps us to determine, how our future will be set up or in which stream we are going to get admission. Thus, after the completion of class eleven final examinations, we must pore our hearts to create a strategy for the entire year to prepare for class 12 examinations. but most of the time we fail to create an effective strategy hence we end up with an average result, especially for class 12 maths. Thus, the NCERT has introduced ncert solutions for class 12 maths which not only help you to sort out your plan but also provide a well-defined solution to the problems.
Following ncert solutions for class 12 maths, alone, won’t help you in the long run. Along with the ncert solutions for class 12 maths, the students also need to follow certain strategies. Hence, I have come up with certain tips and strategies which will be proved to be much more beneficial for the students who are planning to sit for class 12 examinations.
- Know your syllabus thoroughly: before starting the examinations, the first and foremost thing is to know your class 12 syllabus thoroughly. This is because, if you are unaware of your syllabus, you will end up with the wrong lesson preparation. It is quite obvious that one must follow the syllabus though you have ncert solutions for class 12 maths, with you. this is because it is the syllabus list based on which you need to segregate your trimmings and sort out your plans for preparation.
- Time management: When you are determined to prepare for your class 12 examinations, you need to manage your time properly. Your outcome will skyrocket if you are perfect with your timings during the entire preparation process. You must provide ample time for each subject so that you could go through at least 2-3 subjects in a day. Not only that, but you also need to practice mock tests that are given in ncert solutions for class 12 maths within time.
- Keep yourself away from various distractions like social media: During exam preparations, you may feel attracted to different kinds of distractions like games, films, friend gossip, etc. among such distractions, social media do attract our minds more. Hence, you must put your full concentration on your task rather than spending your valuable time on social media like WhatsApp, Facebook, or Twitter. Hence, during your preparation, you need to disconnect yourself from social media and study hard to score more.
- Maintain checklist: A checklist is one of the important things which every student must follow. Due to stress and tensions, the students often forget to carry essential items with them in their examination hall. Hence one must maintain a checklist before the examination.
- Solve the mock question paper daily: Mock tests are the most essential thing that one must practice during the preparation time. it often provides a vivid idea about the question patterns which they are going to face in their final examinations. It is also believed that a mock test paper also helps the students to analyze their preparation and help them to conclude how much preparation they are needed before examinations. The ncert solution for class 12 maths provides unlimited mock test papers to its users to practice more before their examination.
- Find your weak areas and work on them: you must find out your weakness in the lessons or the subjects beforehand so that you could easily work on it to make it a strong area of yours. While making plans, you must select the subjects which are based on your strength and weakness.