Are you tired of having a bad day because of low quality and unfinished work? Maybe you need to upgrade your power equipment or tools. Power equipment is machines that use fuel or electrically- charged motors to work, such as chainsaws, leaf blowers, cut-off machines, hedge trimmer, and many more.
As there are lots of brands and models in the market, here are some tips, according to reputable power equipment dealers, to help you find the most suitable power tool for you.
Before, people would usually use only the traditional gas engine, blower models. Now, with all the advanced technology, this power equipment also has been upgraded.
Instead of wasting your time with all the refilling of the tank, setting the choke, and pulling the coil, there are already available cordless and gas-free engine models. The blowers that we have now are being powered by batteries. You can easily plug the battery, press the button, and start doing your work.
How To Choose The Best Leaf Blower:
- The selection of the blower that you would like to purchase depends on how big your yard is. It also depends on how much leave you are going to work upon. If you are dealing with a massive amount of damp leaves that are already ankle-deep, then you might need to choose something with a high voltage and airspeed. If you already have to work upon something that already involves debris, sticks, twigs, etc. Then, you might prefer having a leaf blower with higher airspeed and volume.
- The battery-operated leaf blower is a popular choice since they cause less strain, and they are much quieter. However, if your yard is quite large, such as it already measures an acre, then a gas-engine machine would still be the preference.
Leaf Blower Models To Check:
- STIHL BGA 56 BATTERY POWERED BLOWER: This battery-operated blower contains a powerful motor. It has a combination of long power and long run times. It just weighs 7.3 lbs that make it portable and easy to use. Its run time will still depend upon its battery time, level of charge, the model, capacity, condition, and how you operate it.
- STIHL BGA 45 BATTERY POWERED BLOWER: This blower has a Lithium-Ion battery that can clear more than 13 parking spaces with just a single charge. It is quiet and weighs only 4.4 lbs that makes it lightweight. This type of blower is quick-to-go and can be very useful to those who have a small property. Its run time will still depend upon its battery time, level of charge, the model, capacity, condition, and how you operate it.
- STIHL SH 86 C-E SHREDDER VAC/BLOWER: This gasoline-powered equipment is a shredder and a blower at the same time. It is a powerful landscaping tool that delivers higher air volume and velocity. This equipment is useful to those who are working out on such difficult yard waste. It has a soft-grip handle and four-spring anti-vibration technology that brings you comfort when using it. It also contains an easy-open zippered bag where the shredded clippings accumulate and keep secure.
Are you having difficulty cutting tree trunks and branches with your typical saw? Why not try using a chainsaw? A chainsaw is power equipment that can be a gasoline, electric, or battery-operated machine. Since we are in an advanced technology era, the available chainsaws in the market along with the corresponding chainsaw parts have also been upgraded.
How To Choose The Appropriate Chainsaw For You:
- Chainsaws have been very useful in clearing the lot, cutting the firewood, and creating fences, etc. But before choosing what chainsaw you should purchase, you must first decide on what you are going to do. If you plan on cutting down large trees for firewood, then what you need is a bigger saw that contains a higher amount of horsepower.
- You might as well need someone who has worked with a saw before so that you will be able to know how to handle and use them properly. Remember, safety first!
Chainsaw Models To Check:
- STIHL MSA 120 C-BQ BATTERY POWERED CHAINSAW: It is a popular option for suburban homeowners because it offers a low vibration yet quick chain adjustment. It can give you enough time to cut a lot of firewood with just a single charge.
- STIHL MS 441 C-M MAGNUM PROFESSIONAL CHAINSAW (WITH ELECTRONIC M-TRONIC ENGINE): This professional chainsaw with a Stihl M-Tronic engine management system is used in forestry and agriculture. Its design is economical and environmentally friendly with an anti-vibration system as well. It is a power-to-weight ratio but is easy to use. It is a chainsaw of choice when collecting large timbers.
- STIHL MS 291 FUEL-EFFICIENT FARM AND RANCH CHAINSAW: This fuel-saving engine chainsaw has longer run times and has lower emissions. It is useful in cutting firewood, felling, and cleaning up. Since it has an advanced pre-separation and filtration system, you can now have your air filter last up to 5 times longer. It also has a feature that reduces user fatigue because of its anti-vibration property.
- STIHL MS 181 C-B3 REDUCED-EMISSION ENGINE TECHNOLOGY CHAINSAW: This homeowner saw has an additional comfort that is easy to start and is excellent for garden cutting jobs. It has comfort features such as Ergostart and chain Quick Tensioning system that makes it easier to maintain. This type of chainsaw is lightweight, yet it can be used in cutting firewood and felling trees that are up to 12 in diameter.
- STIHL MS 193 T COMPACT PROFESSIONAL CHAINSAW: This In-Tree chainsaw contains a powerful engine that can save you time and money. With its fuel-efficient engine technology, it can reduce fuel costs and emissions. This chainsaw is designed packed with premium features that can be of great use to professional arboriculturist and tree service personnel. It can as well reduce operator fatigue because of its hassle-free handling design.
Are you challenged when cutting your metals with just the use of a regular saw? Discover the wonders of a cut-off machine. This power equipment is also known as an abrasive or cut-off saw. It is usually used in cutting hard materials such as concretes, metals, and tiles. So why make yourself sweat a lot if you can use power equipment that can save your day.
How To Choose The Right Cut-Off Machine:
- You may want to consider such as what type of material you are going to cut, the cutting depth, and how much power is needed to cut that material. Remember to choose what is suitable for you to avoid accidents and wastage of energy.
Cut-Off Machine Model To Check:
- STIHL TS 420 STIHL CUTQUIK CUT-OFF MACHINE: This cut-off machine is very efficient and easy to use. It is considered the standard cut-off machine. It also has a larger cutting capacity. What’s more about this power equipment is that it has an air-filtration system that will give you a clean and smooth-running engine.
Are you on the look-out for equipment that easily can trim and cut hedges? This equipment would probably be your best choice. It can be operated manually or with the use of power. Hedge trimmers are best used in trimming hedges and trees. If you were able to choose what hedge trimmer you should use, then you can save a lot of time, money, and even energy.
How to Select the Right Hedge Trimmer for You?
- Before choosing one, you first need to check what type of hedge you are going to work on- its height and thickness, its accessibility, and how big your property is.
- The bigger your yard is, the more powerful hedge trimmer you must need to purchase.
Hedge Trimmer Model To Check:
- STIHL HAS 45 BATTERY HEDGE TRIMMERS: This battery-operated hedge trimmer has an excellent cutting performance yet is available at an affordable price. It is lightweight yet has a high cutting speed that can yield 2500 strokes per minute. Who would have thought that this hedge trimmer with ergonomic design can trim a hedge that has a length longer than a football field?
Multi-task tools can be of great help when you want to change from a trimmer to a blower, and the like. This makes you store more tools easily and even save time and money. With a multi-task tool, you can reduce your expenses by not buying a whole new tool every time you want to have a new one.
Hedge Trimmer Model To Check:
- STIHL MM 56 C-E STIHL YARD BOSS MULTI-TASK TOOL: This multi-tasking tool is easy to use and is designed to easily convert from a trimmer to hedger, to a blower, and more. It performs in a fast and effortless manner so that you can finish your tasks quickly yet efficiently.
Power equipment is designed to make heavy tasks easier and faster. Follow the useful tips to choose the most appropriate tool for your task. While there are suggested models above, you may still seek the expert advice of local power equipment dealers as they know what will best suit your needs.