You are here, probably because you have heard the many praises about hemp products. Let’s begin by saying all those praises are true. Hemp has drastically gained a following in the society, overcoming the stigmas associated with it mainly due to the major health benefits it offers.
It is one of the fastest-growing industries currently and is showing no signs of slowing down.
What is hemp?
Hemp is a part of the marijuana plant. It is, however, non-psychoactive since its devoid of the THC elements. In common terms, hemp does not get you high.
The hemp flower is smoked for availing its medical benefits. People who prefer a more subtle approach can use the various hemp products that can be found in the market, both online and offline.
Hemp products and CBD oil
Cannabidiol (CBD) is derived from hemp and is integrated into various products for common use. The benefits from these products range from the cure for insomnia, anxiety, depression, inflammation to relief from pain.
These benefits can be best enjoyed if you use a product with the purest cannabidiol in it. As a guide to finding real CBD products, it is advised that you buy these products online.
These give you a chance to research on the form and amount of cannabidiol in the product and also compare it with the ones in the market.
CBD oil is one of the most popular products of the hemp industry. It has gained popularity over the years and has many benefits.
Benefits and side effects
The following are some of the benefits you can enjoy by using CBD oil.
- Relief from anxiety: Serotonin is a chemical that is linked to mental health. According to researches use of CBD oil enhances the way brain receptors respond to serotonin. Studies have shown the oil manage anxiety by reducing stress, improving PTSD symptoms, and inducing sleep.
- Protection: The product has been proven to be neuroprotective. It treats Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and stroke among others.
- Relief from pain: The oil affects your brain receptors in such a way that it helps you manage pain. It is known to offer relief after chemotherapy. It is also known for treating arthritis, chronic pain, muscle pain, etc.
- Cancer treatment: Although in the early research stage, CBD oil has been known to help in cancer treatment. In addition to being used after chemotherapy, it moderates inflammation and affects cancer cell reproduction.
- Heart health: CBD oil is known to promote a healthy heart. It is particularly popular among patients with high blood pressure. It reduces oxidative stress and prevents heart damage according to researchers.
Cannabidiol products are generally not associated with side-effects. They are well tolerated and considered safe. However, in the case of some patients, side-effects might show up.
These include diarrhea, change in weight and appetite and fatigue as well. A temporary drop in blood pressure has also been witnessed in some instances.
These side-effects are temporary and occur rarely. They can be completely avoided if the products are used after consultation with a physician and in proper doses.