Every day we notice hundreds of logos around town as we go about our business. Our brain only needs a few seconds to form a first impression of a company based on its logo. Therefore, designing a logo is a tricky business and you need to understand the intricacies well before releasing your logo to the public.
Your logo symbolizes who you are and what you do. The design should attract attention with its uniqueness so that it cannot be confused with a simple image or with your competitors. At the moment there are many logo design services like the Turbologo logo generator. At Turbologo, everyone will be able to create their perfect logo based on the provided layouts using the current trends. If you wish, you can modify the details and get a finished company logo in a short amount of time.
What is a logo
A logo is a visual image that is one of the most important elements of corporate identity. It can be in the form of a picture or text.
The logo is used on business cards of company employees, on letterhead of official letters, on product packaging and in advertising.
A successful logo is not just a pretty picture, it is also a worthwhile investment that will pay for itself many times over. A logo is created once and it lasts and works for a long time. Turboloogo will help create an exclusive and successful logo for a company.
The main purposes of a logo are:
- To stand out among competitors and other companies;
- Protection of goods from counterfeit;
- To reflect the values of the company;
- Creating positive associations with customers;
- increasing the loyalty of not only customers, but also partners.
Given the fact that the sign is the main link, the requirements for it are particularly stringent. From the successful design of the logo, trademark depends on the effectiveness of the corporate identity as a whole.
How to make a logo online
Before you develop multiple versions of the logo, you need to do a detailed analysis of the company’s business and identify all its needs. Based on the information obtained, it is necessary to determine the type of logo that will be most appropriate. When choosing the type of logo you need to carefully read all the advantages and disadvantages in order to get the best version of the logo.
The main ways to create logos:
1) The most popular logo among many successful companies is the monogram. Usually the first letters or abbreviation of the company name is used here. This type of logo can be used for companies that have a long name and they would like to shorten it without losing recognition. This method of logos has been chosen by companies such as: LV, NASA, HP, LG.
2) Logo in the form of a signature. This type of logo often uses only company name without any other characters. Such logos are universal and can be used in absolutely any sphere of business.
3) A conditional designation in the form of a certain symbol is a logo without any text. A company logo looks like a certain symbol. One of the vivid examples of such a logo can be considered Pepsi, because seeing the logo of this company everyone already knows about their products. Even if there is no inscriptions.
4) Combined logo is a mixture of the signature (company name) and a specific symbol, you can use a monogram. When designing a combined logo, be sure to include text to the image on the logo.
5) Logos with a company sign are logos in which the company name is incorporated into the form along with a symbol or slogan. Many use curved text with the most appropriate font.
Once you are familiar with the basic types, it is already easier to create your own logo. In order to create your logo, it is not necessary to turn to specialists to portray your design. In the twenty-first century, you can do it yourself with the help of the Internet. Service Turbologo can make your individual logo, based on your preferences and give you the most suitable options so you can choose among the proposed. If you have any requests, you can easily change them online and get the result in a short time.
Your logo can be everywhere – on billboards around town, on product packaging, on the sign above your door, on the windows of vehicles, and even on an inflatable boat in the backyard! That’s why you need to really think through all areas of your logo before you pay a popular graphic designer to create it.