On the request of followings – happy valentines day quotes in hindi, funny valentines day quotes in hindi, valentine day love quotes in hindi, valentines day quotes poems in hindi, valentines day quotes sms in hindi, valentine day special quotes in hindi, valentine day quotes in hindi for friends, valentines day quotes for her in hindi, we have bright a huge collection of valentines day quotes in hindi to impress your lover.
The day of love is around the corner. Every year we celebrate Valentine’s Day as the day of love. The extra hyped love day falls on 14th Day of February however the planning to celebrate this day extravagantly starts much earlier. A lot of people might have already started planning for special things they wish to do for their partner on Valentine’s Day. However, what must be taken care of is that Valentine’s Day is not about spending heavy bucks but simply doing little things that can let your partner know that you care for them. Love, demands no large surprises. Simple things with a clean heart do all the magic. One, of the simplest way to win the hearts of your loved ones is through quotes. Quotes can be both in English as well as in Hindi. There are some feelings that you can pour only in your mother tongue. So write some very romantic Valentine’s Day Quotes in Hindi for your partner.
You may like: [15 Best] Valentines Day Poems
What can be written as a Valentine’s Day Quote in Hindi?
Planning to send Valentine’s Day Quote in Hindi but don’t know what to write as a Valentine’s Day quote for girlfriend or boyfriend then simply read below to find out what all can be written down as a Valentine’s Day quote for lover in Hindi.
- One liner: Write a beautiful and romantic one liner for your partner on Valentine’s Day and send it to your partner as a best Valentine’s Day wish for your partner. You can get access to multiple one-liners on the web. Moreover, you must have seen several romantic one-liners on T-shirts and other clothing merchandise. You can even write a one-liner on your own.
- Love Philosophy: You can even write few philosophical lines in the form of quotes for your loved one. These philosophical lines act as an excellent and a romantic Valentine’s Day quotes for husband or wife.
- Dialogues: You can even write dialogues from the Hindi movies as a perfect Valentine’s Day Quote in Hindi. Choose the favourite movie of your partner and write some of the most romantic dialogues from these movies for your partner.
Sources of Valentine’s Day Quotes in Hindi
There are multiple sources from where you can get the most romantic Hindi love quotes for boyfriend or girlfriend. Below, we have listed some of the sources of Valentine’s Day Quotes in Hindi.
- Search the web: There is nothing in the world that cannot be found on the web. So, if you have nothing crossing in your head simply search for love quotes on the web and send them t your partner with deep love and affection. You can annex these love quotes with any beautiful gift and send it to your partner.
- Write your heart out: If you have the creativity genes in you simply write your heart out in the form of romantic love quote in Hindi and dedicate them to your loved one. When you write it yourself you’ll be able to express better and more precisely. Moreover, it is only you and not any prolific writer who knows how you feel for your partner. Thus, it doesn’t matter whether you are an ace writer or not, simply write all that you feel for your partner and make them feel special.
- Poems and prose: Now, when you use prose and poems as a romantic love quote, they too can be an incredible means to show your love for your partner. Here again you can search the web for some of the best prose and poetries written by all the romanticists of the past.
- Romantic Movies: There are millions of romantic movies released till date. You or your partner must be having a common favourite that you might have seen together or some movie which you always cherish watching. Use the dialogues from these movies as perfect Valentine’s Day Quotes in Hindi and acknowledge your partner.
- Novels: If you read romantic books and have a common favourite author use the expression of your favourite author to detail the beauty and love you hold for your significant other. This again is a good way to display your love and affection towards your partner to the world.
Best Valentine’s Day Quotes in Hindi
Dil krta h zindgi tujhe de du,
zindgi ki saari khushiya tujhe de du,
De de agar tu bharosa apne sath ka,
To yakin maan ye saans bhi tujhe de du.
Dil usko dia hai to wo hi is mein rahe ga..
Valentines Day Poetry
Dil usko dia hai to wo hi is mein rahe ga,
Hum log amaanat mein khayanat nahi karte..
Har pal nazre unko dekhna chahe to aankhoan ka kya qasoor ?
Har pal khusboo unki aaye to saanso ka kya qasoor ?
Waise to sapne puch ker nahi aate ,
Per sapne hi unke aaye to raato ka kya qasoor ?
Har subah apki FINE ho
Dildar doston ki hamesha LINE ho.
Apki zindagi mein khushi ki SIGN ho
Bhagwan kare ki apka har din VALENTINE ho
Ik dost meri zindagi me aisaa hai,
Mohabbaton ki tarha hai wafaon jaisa hai.
Meri talash ki haad us pr khatam ho jae,
Zameen par hai wo magar aasman kaisa hai.
Above, we have listed all the details about Valentine’s Day quotes in Hindi. Follow the tips given above and impress your lover.
Users searched for following terms,
Happy valentines day quotes in hindi, funny valentines day quotes in hindi, valentine day love quotes in hindi, valentines day quotes poems in hindi, valentines day quotes sms in hindi, valentine day special quotes in hindi, valentine day quotes in hindi for friends, valentines day quotes for her in hindi.